News / Weather
|Santa Clarita News
1. Off-duty EMT saves the life of a fellow softball player for the second time
2. Fatal crash near Agua Dulce tied to 'driver fatigue,' CHP says
3. April 2014 Homeschool Information Meeting
4. "Life Is Better Now," Say The Barcegas, New Buyers at LivingSmart...
5. APRIL 3: San Fernando Valley Welcomes Mexican Pioneer In Catalog...
6. Linear Positioning Stage incorporates air bearings.
7. Santa Clarita Billboard Flap Set To Draw Protests At City Council Meeting
8. 20,000-home Newhall Ranch development in Santa Clarita is on again...
9. Search Continues For Missing Dirt Biker Missing Near Santa Clarita
10. Missing Hiker Found Alive
1. Current Weather Conditions In Valencia, CA (91355)
2. Your Local Doppler Radar
3. Pollen Trend for Valencia, CA (91355)
4. Video: Your Regional Weather Forecast
5. ADV: Upgrade to weather.com Gold!
6. Your Weekend Forecast For Valencia, CA (91355)
7. Your 10-Day Forecast for Valencia, CA (91355)
Los Angeles News
1. Southern California gas prices soar above $4 a gallon
2. L.A. County Sheriff's Department revising use-of-force policies
3. Off-duty EMT saves the life of a fellow softball player for the second time
4. Navy Reserve sailor from the San Fernando Valley receives highest honor
5. Career health expo planned for Thursday in Valley Glen
6. Doxie/mini-Pin dog Sadie wants to play with you at the East Valley Animal Shelter
7. Dulce, a calm and loving orange tabby cat, is up for adoption at the East Valley Animal Shelter
8. Lab/boxer mix dog Ruby will stick to you like glue -- adopt her at the West Valley Animal Shelter
9. Calico cat Jasmine loves to be pet, is looking for a new home at the West Valley Animal Shelter
10. Southern California housing market shows two sides in March
1. New Mexico prisons to end overnight family visits after 'careful consideration'
2. Former CFO of Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein's law firm charged in $1.2 billion fraud
3. Man accused of dropping backpack at Boston marathon finish line has mental disorder, mom says
4. California considers protecting gray wolf; state game commission to decide endangered status
5. 2 more charged in kidnapping of NC prosecutor's father, following 6 arrests last week
6. Mentoring groups help minority companies accelerate growth, create jobs in local communities
7. Upstate New York pizza man attacked, shoots would-be robber
8. 2 more victim bodies raise death toll in Washington mudslide to 39; and 7 listed as missing
9. Louisiana woman dies after intentionally walking in front of packed school bus
10. 8-year-old Nebraska boy gets wish to fly like a superhero
1. Many missing as S Korea ferry sinks
2. Ukraine military column 'disarmed'
3. Reeva Steenkamp shot in 'rapid fire'
4. Head of oldest African park shot
5. Wage rises catch up with inflation
6. Jordan 'targets vehicles from Syria'
7. MtGox exchange put in administration
8. Search after Nigeria school kidnap
9. Mini-sub continues search for plane
10. Saudi intelligence chief removed
1. Thumbnails 4/16/14
2. #214 April 16, 2014
3. Heaven Is for Real
4. Meet the Writers: Dan Callahan
5. John Turturro Captures Lost Intimacy in "Fading Gigolo"
6. Thumbnails 4/15/14
7. Book Excerpt: Shadow Philosophy: Plato's Cave and Cinema
8. Thumbnails 4/14/14
9. My Favorite Roger: Olivia Collette
10. AMC’s “Mad Men” Begins Final Descent
1. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
2. Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
3. Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
4. Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
5. Then/ now: Our favorite 'Partridge Family' stars
6. Stars who had implants removed
7. Inside The Simpsons' special LEGO episode
8. Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
9. Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
10. AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young sick, band may have to call it quits, reports say
1. Bubba wins second Masters in three years
2. Boston Marathon hoax suspect due in court
3. NCAA council OKs unlimited meals, snacks
4. Sanchez sends Giants past Dodgers in 12th
5. Sarkisian: Kessler is still USC's starting QB
6. MLB marks 67th anniversary of Robinson debut
7. Two vie for A&M QB job as Joeckel to transfer
8. Astros call up prized outfield prospect Springer
9. Lengthy Pistorius trial to adjourn for 2 weeks
10. Hello Jerry! Mets affiliate to host Seinfeld night
1. COUNTY LINE : 2-3 ft.+ - knee to chest high and fair
2. LEO CARRILLO : Surf: 1-2 ft.
3. ZUMA : 2-3 ft.+ - knee to chest high and fair
4. POINT DUME : Surf: 1-2 ft.
5. LATIGO POINT : Surf: 1-2 ft.
6. MALIBU : 2-3 ft - knee to waist high and fair
7. TOPANGA : 1-3 ft - ankle to waist high and poor to fair
8. CHART HOUSE : Surf: 0-1 ft.
9. SUNSET BLVD : Surf: 1-2 ft.
Business / Financial
1. Alibaba Flexes Muscles Before IPO
2. Yahoo Shows Signs of Growth
3. Shale Boom's New Problem: Radioactive Waste
4. A Price War Erupts in the Cloud
5. When Spine Implants Cause Paralysis, Who Is to Blame?
6. Workers Strike at China Footwear Plant Over Welfare Payments
7. Starbucks to Move European Headquarters to U.K.
8. Why People Are Eating Less Fish
9. Eni Chief Navigated 'Difficult' Terrain
10. In a Digital World, Lego Sticks to Bricks